Saturday, November 28, 2009

REDIRECTIONS ! THE MERRI CREEK : POEMS & PIECES, #15, November, 2009 IS OUT OF SEQUENCE! PLEASE FOLLOW REDIRECTIONS!

REDIRECTIONS!

Dear readers, followers & friends,
Because I began typing in October, namely Max Ryan's Allen Ginsberg story, and although I've worked through November on the surrounding poems & pieces, Blogger publishes the entire issue as though complete at the initial date instead of the final one.
My advice is to refer to the index for any of the following names : John Bennett, Glenn Cooper, Andrew Franks, Pete Spence, Dave Ellison, Tim Sheppard, Warren Burt, Kenneth Trimble, Max Ryan, Cornelis Vleeskens, Andrew Burke : click on the name and expect to find the current issue. And/or follow the index until you find the title, The Merri Creek : Poems & Pieces, #15, November, 2009. And/or find October 09 archive. And/or (because somehow Blogger has done it for me!) find "Tune in to the music" at the top of the index & click!
My apologies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris hi,
after your posting, poems/pieces #15 I looked up john bennett and got onto this site...
http://www.bigbridge.org/BD-TOC.HTM

though you're prob already aware of this website ... Rychard Denner's looking back on the San Fran/Berkeley scene of the '60s... and reconnections with the present. some terrific stuff on it...and embedded within it

hugh_karlos

collectedworks said...

Hi Karl, thanks for that great link... I hadnt done sufficient homework when I wrote the biog for JB... I wasnt aware of the site... dave E suggested to me it had similar commitment to the local, that interweaving of local & cultural history... I hadnt realized (or remembered)that JB was in Outlaw Bible (anthology, out of print i think)... Good stuff all round!
Kris